We at McNally Sayaji Engineering Limited, resolve that safety is an integral part of our Industry. We have adequate safety measures built in our plants, in Production & Maintenance functions. Our endeavor will always be to keep the plant in the safest of conditions. We are committed to provide a safe, clean and healthy work environment to our employees, ensuring compliance with all statutory laws and regulations.
- Constitute a Safety Committee Comprising Management Staff and workmen for creating a total awareness about safety at all levels.
- Operate with the conviction that all accidents are preventable and aim for “Zero” accident.
- Impart training regarding safe work practices from time to time to one and all and keep them informed about safety advancement.
- Ensure that the Contractors, Transporters, other Agencies and Visitors to the factory abide by Safety Rules.
- Provide personal protective equipment whenever and wherever required.
- Encourage and create interest amongst all by organizing Safety Competitions, Slogans and Cartoon Contests.
- Discharge our personal responsibility and cooperate and actively participate in maintaining and improving safety standards.
- Follow safety rules, regulations, safe operating procedures / work methods that are designed to protect people and equipment from risk of injury or damage to property.