Quality Assurance Surveillance
- Quality Assurance Department for McNally Sayaji is effectively run by qualified and experienced engineers from different disciplines of engineering.
- All the factories are certified under - ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System).
- A section of QA personnel located at the factories are trained in non-destructive testing in the field like Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and Liquid Dye Penetration Testing. These people are qualified under ASNT Level - II/ Level-I in the above mentioned areas.
- The factories are equipped with non-destructive testing facilities for Radiography Testing; help is taken from the approved and reputed third party testing agencies that are also certified by NABL body.
- The factories are equipped with good Testing Laboratory facilities for Chemical Analysis as well as Mechanical Testing besides its in-house standard room for instrument calibration required for the measuring instruments.
- The QA personnel control the inspection and testing of the raw material - in process and final - for the products or equipment manufactured at the works.
- Depending upon the situation MSEL sometimes hires the services of globally known third party inspection agencies like Lloyds, Bureau Veritas, Indian Register of Shipping etc.
Quality PolicyWe shall consciously strive to upgrade our systems and technology so as to constantly improve our products and services to our customers.
Quality ObjectivesWe shall –
- Upgrade our technology to improve our products and services.
- Educate and train our employees to enhance the quality of our products.
- Develop vendor base, meeting ourdelivery and quality stipulations.
- Reduce wastage & non-value addedoperations.