Quality Assurance Surveillance
- Quality Assurance Department for McNally Sayaji is effectively run by qualified and experienced engineers.
- Our factories are certified under ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System).
- A section of QA personnel located at the factories are trained in non-destructive testing in the field like Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and Liquid Penetration Testing. These people are qualified under ASNT Level –II/ Level-I in the above-mentioned areas.
- The factories are equipped with non-destructive testing facilities for RT, UT, MPT & LPT; If required help is taken from the approved and reputed third party testing agencies that are also accredited by NABL.
- The factories are equipped with good Testing Laboratory facilities for Chemical Analysis as well as Mechanical Testing. Most of the Calibration is done from external Laboratories accredited by NABL.
- The QA personnel control the inspection and testing of the raw material – in process and final – for the products or equipment manufactured at the works.
- Depending upon the situation MSEL sometimes hires the services of globally known third party inspection agencies like Lloyds, Bureau Veritas, TUV Nord, Indian Register of Shipping etc.
We shall consciously strive to upgrade our systems and technology so as to constantly improve our products and services to our customers.
We shall –
- Consciously strive to upgrade our system and technology so as to continually improve our products and services to our customers and our quality management system.
- Set measurable quality objectives at relevant functions & reviewed periodically.
- Meet customer requirements and expectations consistently through meeting all applicable statutory, regulatory & other requirements.
- Develop external service provider through continual monitoring their performance, needs & expectations.